The lovely Hurt or Heal has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! What a lovely thing to do. Go and check out her profile – her posts are a lot like a chat with a mate, and she has Mix Tape Monday – very original! I’m made up to get nominated given I’m fairly new to the bloggosphere, so thank you! 🙂
So, the rules of accepting the nomination:
- Thank the person who nominated you – check
- Include a link to his/her blog – check
- Nominate 15 blogs I enjoy or follow – look below
- Inform said bloggers about their nominations
- Lastly, share 7 things about myself
And the nominees (from me) are, in no particular order:
naughtylittlesecrets – love this blog. I’ve had the pleasure of speaking to this lady offline and she’s super nice. And I am mighty jealous of her play dates with Hotshot…
thepostmanalwaysrings – Very candid and very eye-opening views on sexual identity from the male perspective – note: NSFW
BAExpat – such an inspirational blog. I stumbled upon this when it was Freshly Pressed and followed it since. Apart from being cute, Zack is super helpful and gives great advice.
GLOGANVLOG– one of the funniest blogs around, contributed to by a number of posters. Very non-PC, very funny and sometimes downright rude, I love it. Check out Gary’s posts in particular.
Men Are From Mars – ah, the lovely Loki Mars, I do so love the male perspective on anything.
Dating Planet – The good, the bad, the ugly and the frankly bizarre aspects of dating. This lady is big on promoting others work too, check her out!
Accidental Masturbator – the clue is in the title, though he does a lot more than write about masturbation. Note: NSFW.
This Single Life – this was the first blog I ever followed, I love it.
sexloveandblogging – erm…it’s about sex, love and blogging….
blackgirlsareeasy – hilarious and spot on. It’s pretty crude but it’s genius. And, Kelsey Grammar is making it into a TV show.
confessionsofyourhusbandsmistress – despite it’s potentially controversial nature, it’s a frank diary of a mistress and a fascinating read.
Edward Hotspur – random loveliness
You’ve Been Hooked – more diary than random, The Hook writes about life in the hospitality industry. And he doesn’t like vampires.
The World According To Woman – I’ve only just started following Woman, but anyone who gets to ‘review’ sex toys already deserves a thumbs up.
Black Door Press – kinky writing and random thoughts is her tagline. Nuff said. Control yourself.
Now, 7 things about me. Considering I want to stay ‘anonymous’, this could be difficult.
- I have longer than average arms and legs. My legs are 34 inches and my arms…well, I don’t have a tape measure handy, but they’re long. And it’s a pain in the arse.
- I’m a huge fan of computer games and have been since I got the original Nintendo aged around 7. I just got a shiny new PS3, but I’ve not had much time to break it in 😦
- I love documentaries about physics and the universe at large, but academically, it’s not my forte. I don’t get it at all, which is a shame as I think being a quantum physicist would be great fun.
- Waking up in the morning is near impossible. I have the alarm on my phone, which I snooze for about half an hour, as well as a very loud radio alarm. Mornings are therefore hectic for me.
- I’m confused most of the time, about something. I’m probably the worlds most indecisive person.
- I cannot stand strawberries. The look, the smell, the pips…bleurgh. Or mangoes. I do like strawberry jam though.
- My favourite holiday destination is the Greek Islands. So if anyone wants to take me there, I’ll pack a suitcase and grab my passport…..