Someone just sent me one of those round robin type things on Facebook – a ‘fun’ questionnaire. Frankly, if they’re my friends they should know some of the answers already, so out of principle, I decided to ignore it. However, since this blog is a bit, anonymous shall I say, I thought, heck, why not?
1. What’s your full name?
Ha. Look up the definition of ‘anonymous’. For the purposes of my blog, I’m freechick
2. How old are you?
Fast approaching 28
3. What colour are your eyes?
4. What star sign are you?
5. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
6. Do you work?
7. How much do you earn?
Nosy beggar. More than the average.
8. What’s your dream job?
To be a midwife or published author
9. What are you listening to right now?
Pumped Up Kicks by Foster The People. You better outrun my gun.
10. What’s your favourite film?
Don’t have one. Depends on my mood.
11. What’s your favourite word?
Non expletive? Hmm. Maybe ‘longage’ as in, too much effort. Or amazeballs as in, amazing. That’d be me, hehe
12. Have you been abroad before and if so, where was your favourite place?
Yes. Tokyo. Amazeballs.
13. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Hmm. No. I believe in extreme lust at first sight though.
14. Do you have a crush on anyone?
15. If you have a crush on someone, describe them.
Tall, brown hair, indie type. Funny and a bit weird.
16. Five ways to win your heart?
Good food, make me laugh, take the piss out of me, have good taste in music and be a bit random. Don’t follow the herd.
17. Have you ever kissed in the rain?
No. Not yet anyway.
18. Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex?
19. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes. Sad but true.
20. Have you ever been in a car accident?
Yes. Three cars written off. Clearly the DVLA shouldn’t have passed me!
21. What’s the meaning of life?
To love and to learn.
See? Totally pointless questions. Still, it adds to my daily procrastination. Now, what else can I do to distract me from doing any real work?